ページ

2011年5月19日

Shopping Haul *05/19/11*

Hello Guys! Its been a while again! I hope everybody's doing fine :D anyway, I went to Shimamura and Sanki today, of course donki too but i don't like their new clothes so i just decided to buy some foods for me and kaori because our mom is in the Philippines so we're the one who's taking care of our self now! JUST NOW! hahaha. I rode a bike and went shopping with ai chan (my friend). Its very hard to go back home because its so heavy and so plenty, but somehow i manage to carry it. anyway, here's the photos of my new apparels, so check it out:

TOPS

Photobucket

*American Flag print
*Gray
*Free size

I really love this because i like the print and the fabric is soft, and especially very comfortable when worn. Perfect for Summer, I guess.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Trunks (inner)

Photobucket

Photobucket

*UK flag print
*White, trunks: black
*Medium

I love this too, because its set plus the trunks is so cute! I love the back look! The fabric is soft, and very comfortable when worn. Perfect for summer!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

*American Flag
*white
*medium

I love this too! I saw this on egg magazine, worn by kawabata kanako. but its little bit different, but same brand and same print. Its set with the accessory. Its cute right? MARINE!

As you can see, i bought Flag print tops because its on trend this coming Summer! and i already have lots of lace/knit tops and casual tops.

BOTTOM

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

*polka dot denim short
*light blue
*61cm

saw this in popteen magazine(june 2011) produced by funayama kumiko. ♥ I really love this short! its so cute! can't wait to post a new look on lookbook wearing this! :D

ACCESSORIES

Photobucket

bought high sock in black and lace socks in white and black.

Photobucket

Photobucket

feather necklace, stone necklace, and stone ring.

I bought a undergarment too but i cant post a pic. hahahaha! anyway, i hope you like my post today! will see you again soon! BYE!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿