ページ

2011年5月1日

Shopping Haul *05/1/11*

Hi guys! I'll update my blog right now about the stuffs that i bought today!

Photobucket

if you want to see it all, watch this video: (vlog)


and yes! I bought Nintendo 3DS!

Photobucket
Photobucket

as you can see the packaging is great and it has the complete set (memory card, touch pen, charger, and the stand charger) but the seal for the screen is not included so i had to buy it separately.

then i bought the naruto shippuden game, i already played it. It was a cool game plus the graphics is AWESOME! If you're a heavy player and you love cool graphics YOU MUST BUY IT! i recommend this one!

about the camera, the one at the front is just 2d while the one at the back you can set it to 2d or 3d. I already tried it, i think its okay but its not HQ.

Photobucket

*with my sister khaori*

Photobucket

*me*

then my package was also delivered today. i ordered it online, it took 2-3days i think :)

TOPS

Photobucket

*black lace cardigan*

Photobucket

*beige knit cardigan*

Photobucket

*black lace loose shirt*

Photobucket

*black poncho*

Photobucket
(front)

Photobucket
(back)

*black lace tank top with ribbon*

Photobucket

*white knit top*

- this time i bought a lot of black/dark clothes because last time i went shopping, i bought a lot of white/beige clothes already and black is on trend this season

BOTTOMS

Photobucket

*ragged denim pants*

Photobucket

*high waisted baggy denim pants*

Photobucket

*floral denim short*

ACCESSORIZE

Photobucket

*free from the ragged pants*

Photobucket

*cowboy/summer hat*

Photobucket

*braided belt*

Photobucket

*dark brown wedge*


i spent 20,000yen for my cosmetics and such (10k pesos/200 dollars), 20,000yen for my apparels, and 30,000 yen for my 3ds. total of 70,000yen (35k pesos/700dollars) =.= 
still waiting for my order again. another expenses again! x(

That's it! i hope you like my post today and yes pls do hype my look on lookbook!



Bye! :D

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿